Thursday 24 January 2013

CHAPTER 27

-This post is dedicated to my youngest and prettiest reader @LoveStoryBlog37


Nasser hadane ow dazne to the wall..

Nasser: na3am khair?shtabe?
Abdulaziz: tkalam 3adel ow gole lesh mask'ha chethe bn9 el'lail.
Nasser: Kaife khou abe atzawajha.
Abdulaziz: Nasser ent shfeek mu 9a7e?
Abdulaziz: Lolwa rou7ay namay!
Nasser: Lolwa ya weelch ent7rktay!

I stood without even saying a word..


Abdulaziz: Lolwa 6l3y ow malech sheghel feeh..
I was shivering a lot ow 6l3t..

Abdulaziz: Nasser ent shfek?Fee shay 9ayer weyak?
Nasser: mafene shay! *teared*
Abdulaziz: la la ryayel maybchoun 7abebe!!
Nasser: ana asf 3azouz bes...
Abdulaziz: 3ala shnu ya oukhoy,mala da3e!!
Nasser: ent mu fahem wallah:(
Abdulaziz: ana kane ga3d asm3,t7acha!
Nasser: ana a7eb Lolwa wayed ow abeeha abeeha 3azouz!

Abdulaziz was extremely shocked,well he was having a crush on Lolwa bes magalaha!

Nasser knocked Abdulaziz and said: shfek?wain sr7t!
Abdulaziz: UMM-eeh la kane!
Nasser: eeh 3azouz ana a7bha ow abeeha 7age brou7e ow jad ayen etha shft'ha ga3da t7achek aw et7ache ay 9bay ow t'th7k!
Abdulaziz: madre shagoulk ya khoui bes allah ywfgkum!
Nasser: tslam yal 3asheer:*
Abdulaziz: yallah ana bnam..tkfa khal el'film ely sawetah ykhale9*laughed*
Nasser: LOOL noum el3awafe,gn!

well Abdulaziz wasn't sleeping..he kept thinking about what Nasser said and he decided to tell Lolwa what does he feel about her..


The next morning..



Abdulaziz: elyuom bn7ader..
Nasser: eeh inshallah,wain lolwa?
Abdulaziz: madre!
Nasser: okay!


I locked the door since what happened yesterday and I swore I won't get out of the room ela lama eyee a7ad yakhthne aw arou7 elbait weya abdulaziz!!

I hateeee nasser!!!



*knock-knock*

wai3 mnu,I won't answer it might be Nasser behind the door..


Its me: Abdulaziz said


Abdulaziz??I jumped from my bed and unlocked the door..

Abdulaziz I said. *crying*
Abdulaziz: shfeech lolwa,lesh tabcheen!!?
Lolwa: men ely 9ar ames ya abdulaziz..shft eshsawa fene rfeejek ana shsawet ya3ne!!
Abdulaziz: eeh ana yay at2asaf,ow sam7ene ya Lolwa..
I cried more and more..without even feeling that I threw myself at him*hugged*


Well this is the last time I'll see Abdulaziz..
So I told him to try to take Nasser out of the house so that we can have a last day full with joy!


Well I was preparing dinner for the two of us..

Abdulaziz: shnu ga3da etsawen?
Lolwa: pink pasta
Abdulaziz: gharameeee pink pasta..

He dragged his finger on my sauce-__-

Abdulaziz inchallah ma t7e6 9b3k bel sauce shloun akel:)? *I said*
Abdulaziz: a9lan y7a9elch!! 3assal ya baba 3assal.
Lolwa: wa3ouh!


I prepared the table for dinner,handed out the plates,forks and cups!!

We had a great dinner..I told him everything from A to Z and I told him that he's the only person that knows about the bad game I'm playing on Jude,khalid and Saleh..

He shared me my tears,sadness and my happiness..I love abdulaziz!!







No comments:

Post a Comment