Friday 4 January 2013

CHAPTER 16

The day after,Jude came..

We had a good day,while I was fakely smilling

So I decided to call Saleh and khaled,I had to call them in a conversation of three..

Khaled: Alu?
Saleh: Alu?
Lolwa: Hala
Khaled ow Saleh: Mnu?
Lolwa: ana lolwa,please mu etsdounah..bagoul shay ow b3dain sawaw ely tabounah.
Khaled: khal9ay,golay shatben
Saleh: eeh yallah waray gym!!
Lolwa: Ana 7ail asfa ena I didn't appreciate you guys ow dageet 3ala Jude ow t2sft laha,lana ma7ad wgf weyay..7atan my haters are getting more and more everyday and everywhere..so please forgive me
Khaled: ow lesh el7een yaya etgolen hal kalam?
Lolwa: lana I felt lonely ow khalas ma3ende shay akh9era fa wede enred 9adaqatna
Saleh: ow shel ma6loub men hal salfa kelaha?
Lolwa: ena enkoun friends 3al aqal lane khsrt kelshay!
Khaled and Saleh had a moment of silent ...
Lolwa: shgltaw*tears*
Khaled: ok,khanshouf bes!
Lolwa: thanks a lot!! and you Saleh?
Saleh: okay!!
Lolwa: thanks guys,see you soon!!! *BIG SMILE* *a fake one for sure*

someone was hearing everything,someone was spying on me while I was talking to Khaled and Saleh..


-guess who was spying on me?answer me on http://ask.fm/feelingspeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment