Thursday 17 January 2013

CHAPTER 22

Well I'm so sorry my lovely readers because I haven't been posting and I would like to tell you that I'll be only posting on weekends xx!!






Dashait the Line...

I was talking to fatima on bbm,then suddenly someone was knocking me from behind..

wai33 mnuuu elsakheef/sakheefa ely ynadene male khelg alef

so sawet nafse mu mentabha..

The Anonymous person kept knocking until..his/her knocks starting hurting me,,

I became angry:)
So I turned behind with a furious face ow agol: OUUF na3am!!

''La jet abtklm jdamek atblam''



The Anonymous person was ABDULAZIZ..

tn7t ow glt: Umm
Abdulaziz: Shlounch lolwaaaa!!
Lolwa: zainaaaa

Ambee shfene:O?tn7t ow ga3da at2t2;p? *ath7k mu*
HE's HOT,Friendly ow 7ail 6ayeeb!!
I'm not close to him or the other side of his family..

lolwa he waved..
Lolwa: HALLA
Abdulaziz: shfech sr7tay!
Lolwa: madre sorry.
Abdulaziz: shnu bt6lben?
Lolwa: ba6leb mango ow 7ag a7mdo mango too..
Abdulaziz: nice choice.

I thanked him ow I gave him my back..

I took my order ow ga3dt yam Ahmed.

Ahmed: mashkora.
Lolwa: el3afu,tadre mnu shft bel line? *Laughing*
Ahmed: mnu?
Lolwa: Abdulaziz weld 3amti ghadeer...
Ahmed: 9ij,shkhbare waina?

Abdulaziz came,3ashan yslm!!

Abdulaziz: Hala wallah eb a7mdo,waink ma ts2al..
Ahmed: Hala eb bu3azouuz,mawjod wallah...
Abdulaziz: 7abebe,shrayek tyon weyana Chalet? *Khairan*
Ahmed: wallah ana magdar 3ande shghel,bes ekhthaw Lolwa weyakum?
Abdulaziz: Eeh wallah fee banat yg3doun weyaha..

Ahmed gave me the look ma3nata I have to say yes-.-

Lolwa: eeh okay ra7 aye
Abdulaziz smiled and said: 7aych ya bent el3am:*
Lolwa: alla y7ayek,tslam.

yallah ana barou7 taboun shay? abdulaziz said..
Ahmed and I replied: Salamtek..

We went home,told my mum about meeting Abdulaziz and She said I have to take care of myself and enjoy!

My mum is CUTTE ISN'T SHE?


well let me describe for you Abdulaziz because he's HOTTT!!

Abdulaziz is a tall,16years old,Tanned,mjsm ow has a curly hair,Friendly,lovely ow 7ail 7ail 6ayeb ow ehwa eb mathabat my brother..

I packed and went to Abdulaziz's house..

It was 3:30 pm

Abdulaziz: hala hala,your training nar!
Lolwa: LOOL lat3aib:( *kent labsa training lona fsfore*
Abdulaziz: la wallah 7elou..
Lolwa: eeh 9dgt,when are we going?
Abdulaziz: el9aber zain,,n6ry shway..

ba3ad 10 mins yah a guy who made me gaze for couple of seconds..




*STAY TUNED*



-Leave a comment,make my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment