Sunday 6 January 2013

CHAPTER 18

CONGRATULATIONS KUWAIT TEAMMMM<3



-This post is dedicated to my lovely reader @ShahadAlArbash<333












And suddenly he drizzled all the 7-up cane on one of the cars which are parked outside Khalid's car..

MY MOUTH OPENED LIKE A HUNGRY LION!!!
WTH my brother is doing.. *what the hell*


I got out of the car and said: yal maynon shtsawe,la yshoufek a7aad*shocked*
Ahmed: Everyday I'll come here at night ow I'll drizzle my revenge on those expensive cars *hahaha,evil smile*

I laughted a lot and this was the first time I laugh like that since my life was rough I didn't even smile..I just laughed directly

Ahmed: yallah sa3dene *KAAAAK*
Lolwa: afa 3alik,bayeb 2 canes ow arsh'hum mara wa7da *LOL*
Ahmed: eeh th7kay,cheer up ow 3thalech ymouton*SMILED*
Lolwa: Ahmed ILOVEYOUUUUU!!
Ahmed: ykhalele yach sister:* *blushing*


I WAS HYPER AND HAPPYYY!!!

we went to Saleh's house did the same thing...
went to the car, Ahmed turned on the radio*88.8*
My favourite song popped in..


''I know you want me
I made it obvious that I want you too
So put it on me
Let's remove the space between me and you
Now rock your body
Damn I like the way that you move
So give it to me
Cause I already know what you wanna do

Here's the situation
Been to every nation
Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do
You know my motivation
Given my reputation
Please excuse I don't mean to be rude

But tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know
That tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know
That tonight I'm loving you''
'''-Enrique Iglesias: Tonight(I'm Lovin you)'''

Ahmed drove me home ow ra7 eldewaneya..

Dashait el'bait with a BIG smile on my face..

I heard someone was screaming and crying,so I wanted to know what was going on so I entered el9ala wela alga my mother on the ground..

I ran towards her,
mama mama shfeech I said.
she didn't reply..
Mama please shele 9ayer golele*tears falling*

I'M AN UNLUCKY PERSON, far7te matktmel:)!!

To be continued...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment