Wednesday 2 January 2013

CHAPTER 14

When Sarah blocked me,I was lost I didn't know what to do, I just need to wait and see what will happen.

I thought when I speak to my mum,I can feel better so I went to her room..
She was talking on the phone..

Her voice seems not well..


Shele ga3ed y9eer?

she ended the call.

Suddenly she started yelling for no reason..

I came inside.
Lolwa:Mama mama shfech?
Mama: please 6l3ay bara
Lolwa: mama mara7 a6l3 until you tell me whats wrong?
Mama : 3amtech ya lolwaaa,3andaha 9ara6an eb th'hrha *crying*
Lolwa: la mama la *tears falling continuously*

I went to my room without saying any word...
This time I felt broken,This time I can say '' I'm no longer living this tough life''

my aunty elghalya suffers from a disease called ''CANCER'' 
WTF?

I screamed,yelled and cried..but nothing happened
did my haters leave me alone? NOOO!!!
did my brother forgive me for what happened? NOOOO!!!
did my aunty became better and the cancer in her body is removed? NOOOOO!!!!


The problem is that  cancer spreads through the body..
People can die from cancer,just like my grandpa *rest in peace* *allah yr7mah*
So my aunty will know that she will die in days or years..That's really painful


-Life asked death,''why do people love me but hate you?
Death responded, '' because you are a beautiful lie and I'm a painful truth.."

No comments:

Post a Comment