Tuesday 8 January 2013

CHAPTER 19

-This post is dedicated to my beautiful reader @sjay7_

 

I ran towards her,
mama mama shfeech I said.
she didn't reply..
Mama please shele 9ayer golele*tears falling*

I'M AN UNLUCKY PERSON, far7te matktmel:)!!


I ran directly to my room,Texted Ahmed:

''Ahmed,ta3al bsr3a..mama ga3da bel arth ow ga3da tabche ow mu rathya tred 3alay''


After 10 minutes..

Ahmed arrived home,I went downstairs..

Ahmed:yuma shfech?
Mama didn't reply..

Ahmed called my father..
yuba shfeha ome? Ahmed said
Baba: 3amtek tewafat elyuom
Ahmed : ان لله وان اليه راجعون

Ahmed teared,so I went to him and said: shfek Ahmed,gole sh9ayer
Ahmed replied with a not clear voice: 3ametech tewafat ya Lolwa!!
Lolwa: La Ahmed,please don't say!! *I was speechless*


I didn't know what to do..
I just sat alone in the room with tears falling..
I cried a lot, but my tears won't do anything..it won't return my aunty back!

We went to the hospital, lana my mum exposed to a sudden shock so she have to stay there for 2 days,while we have to go to my aunt's funeral ..


days passed..

Mum went through insomnia at night but el7amedallah she's fine now..
I was locked in my room for many days because of my aunt's death,but now I'm okay!



my Phone rang..
its an ''UNKNOWN NUMBER''

kept ringing for 2 hours and I wasn't in the mood to answer..
So I fell asleep all the day long  and when I woke up

I check my phone

20 missed calls
7  Text messages
31 Bbm
6 mentions and 13 display messages on Twitter.

I was like ''WHAT THE HELL'' shyaboun hathoul;s?

there were so many numbers and people I didn't know ;s?

On bbm..

Nawaf Alxxx -friend req
Ahmed Alxxx-friend req
Salem Alxxx-friend req

and 8 more..

who are those guys and from where did they get my pin;/?

so i decided to add Nawaf Alxxx and ask him..
I accepted the req..

Nawaf: welcome:*
Lolwa: thanks,mnu?
Nawaf: el3afo,ma3ach Nawaf Alxxx
Lolwa: tsharafna,men wain khatheet my pin..
Nawaf: elsharaf le:*,men a website called *******************
Lolwa: a website? ana mu 7a6a my pin eb a website? *ha;s*
Nawaf: eeh wallah,check this link..
Lolwa: ok!

Dst 3ala el'link wela lgait..

No comments:

Post a Comment