Friday 18 January 2013

CHAPTER 25

-This post is dedicated to my lovely reader @DalallJassem




After an hour..
we all gathered, Abdulaziz..Nasser..wahab and Noor
Wahab is Nasser's best friend..
Noor is Abdulaziz's cousin..

Abdulaziz called his driver..

Jeeb Pepper pickle,daqous bu deech, marshmallows ow some green skittles..

Raju: inshallah baba.


Lolwa: Abdulaziz lesh hal ashya2 ow e7na ga3deen nl3ab dares?
Abdulaziz: wait khal eyeb raju elthings agolkum el'Rules.
Noor: 3azouz shaklk nawe 3ala shay!
Nasser: eeh derbalkoum 3azouz mu hayen!!
Wahab: oh 3azouz shouf!!

Well Abdulaziz mashaf shnu ktbtlah bel jbs..

Abdulaziz: ashouf shnu?
Wahab: shouf eljbs malek!!
Abdulaziz shaf what was written wala ygol: mnu kateb chethe?
Nasser gave me a dirty look..
Abdulaziz: akeed ome aw Nasser..
Nasser: la mu ana*Angry*
Abdulaziz: akeed my mum. *kan yadre ena ana*

we9al Raju..

ga3dna as a circle ow 7a6eena elashya2 kelaha dakhel elcircle..

Abdulaziz: yallah Bagolkum elrules..
We all replied: Okay!!

Abdulaziz Rules:
-swear ena ma7ad ygol ba6l3 men elgame low bdaina..
-you have to do anything,Cause its a dare game..fa twq3aw ay shay!
-must be honest.


We all agreed to play the ''DARE GAME"

Abdulaziz spinned the water bottle and it was Nasser's turn..

Abdulaziz: I dare you to eat 10 pepper pickles at one time..
Nasser: Okay *laughing*

We all cheered Nasser: CHAKK CHAK CHAKK!


Nasser spinned the water bottle and it was Noor's turn..

Nasser: I dare you to drizzle your mouth with daqous bu deech*laughing* *a7 a7 I need water*
Noor: yal sakhef-____-

Noor had drizzled some and couldn't continue,so she's out of the game.


Ana brou7e 3ala 3 boys! *ALLAH YSTER*

Abdulaziz spinned the water bottle and it was my turn..

Abdulaziz: I dare you to eat two packets of green skittles..
I was like ITS EASYYY!!

I ate those two packets wela Abdulaziz whispered in my ear and said: ya 7elouha ow ehya takel..
I had the blushing face and continued the game..

well Nasser ow wahab has gone out of the game ow buga..

ana ow Abdulaziz,

Abdulaziz: no need to spin,I dare you ow you dare me..
Lolwa: okay abdulaziz,3ade one dare b3dain we ask questions cause ta3bt from the dares.
Abdulaziz: khalas okay!
Lolwa: I dare you to make funny faces for 1 min!!

Abdulaziz started to do those funny faces ow I laughed from the deep inside of me!!

Abdulaziz: 3ssa doum hal th7ka,so I dare you to eat 20 marshmallows.
Lolwa: ITS EASYYY!!!

I ate 10 b3dain..


Yait akel the other 10 marshmallows wela I choked ow my face 9ar REDD!!
Abdulaziz:Shfeech lolwaaa!!?
I couldn't speak,I just made some signs!!
Abdulaziz mskne ow thagha6 3ala ba6ne..

6l3t elmarshmallow ow g3dt ak7!!

Abdulaziz: sorry Lolwa!!
magdart ared 3aleeh lana 9oute ra7 wana ak7!!

Abdulaziz came near to me ow hugged me,I just smiled!!

I took him to his room, ow re7t my room!!

It was 4:30 am..

I was sleeping wela shway ow asm3 9out someone's feet..


*FREEZE YOUR BLOOD*


No comments:

Post a Comment