Saturday 5 January 2013

CHAPTER 17

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO MY BEAUTIFUL READER @SHmeze3el




Well The person who was behind the door and who had spied at me while I was talking to Saleh and Khalid.....

'' MYYYY BROTHERRRRR'''
ana entaheet:)

he entered to my room with a furious emotion on his face..
*Allah yster* I said
Ahmed: ENTAY BT'THAY3EEN SM3TNAA OW SHARAFNAA!!! *he yelled*
Lolwa: wallah wallah ahmed enta fahem ghala6,khalne afhmk *frightened voice*
Ahmed: SHNUUU ETFAHMENE YA LOLWA,SM3T KELSHAYYY!!
r7et 7ag Ahmed with my phone on my hand while I was shivering hardly..
Lolwa: basm3ek shay ow abe matgole shay ghair lama tsma3 el vn kela *voicenote*
I turned on the voice note of jude when she was threatening me..
Ahmed sm3 kel elvn ow gal : lesh shtabe mench hathe ow shyabon hathoule menech?
Lolwa: Ahmed la2ane ma3ende ghairek ysa3dne ow ygole shsawe fa bagoulk kel shay bes esm3 elsalfa kelaha ow b3dain zfne saw ely tabee.. *crying*
Ahmed: ok,t7achay!
Lolwa: I told him everything from A to Z and also the bad game I'll do to them..
Ahmed: 7abebti lolwa *sad face*
Lolwa: Ahmed wallah el3athem ene 7ail mt7sfa ene 7abet ow kalmt..
Ahmed: Everyone do mistakes ow el7amedallah t3lmtay men ghal6tech:* *he hugged me so tight*

What a great brother:(
Silently I hugged him too..

Ahmed: sm3ay shrayech etgolen lee wain bait Khalid ow Saleh..
Lolwa: LESH WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? *shocked*
Ahmed: get dressed ow 3a6ene 3nwanhum ow let's go to the co-op.
Lolwa: Lessshhh!!
Ahmed: bsr3a na6rech!

I got dressed without even thinking to put makeup on ,lana jad jad male khelg!!

Ahmed was downstairs: LOLWA YALA ANA BEL CAR *he screamed*
Coming coming I said..

He drove me to the Co-op without saying a word..

Ahmed: nzlay!
Lolwa: okay:(
Ahmed went in and I followed him.
Ahmed: ta3aly sa3dene bakheth 2 boxes of small canes of 7-up.
Lolwa: 7ag shnu 7-up enta mat7eba..
ga6 3alay elbox ow ra7 to the cashier..

we went to the car with two boxes of small canes of 7-up which Ahmed doesn't drink *weird*
Ahmed: 3a6ene the Address..
Lolwa:  okay
Ahmed: tabeen enrou7 bait mnu elawal?
Lolwa: madre *gave him a dirty look*
Ahmed: la 6al3ene chethe ow khal9ene
Lolwa: bait Khalid:),Happy?
Ahmed: eeh!!

We went to Khalid's house,Ahmed 6ala3 bara elcar ow khatha men elcar one cane of 7-up and suddenlyy he..........................


STAY TUNED:*

2 comments:

  1. Loveeed the chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Oo o5oha 7da 6ayeeeb! 7baitaa jad ;*!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abeebte,Thanks a lot for the comment<333 ow inshallah the next chapter will be posted soon!!!

    ReplyDelete