Friday 4 January 2013

CHAPTER 15

Now I can't speak to my mum because '' ely feeha emkafeeha''

In this situation,I went to my room and started thinking what should I do..

”im gonna make this
i will survive this”

An idea came into my mind so that I started imaging all the bad things could happen if I did this idea because I don't want to go over the problems again and end everything quietly..


SOOO,MY IDEA WAS..

To play a bad game on Khaled,Jude and Saleh
-abehum y7soun ena khalas ana estslamt ow I'm not *hahahaha*  *evil smile*
-abehum ythnoun ene I'm weak ow ma'agdar asawe shay ow I'm not *KAAAK*

This idea was amazing,it make me feel STRONG AND HAPPY!
So I decided not to tell anyone about my idea...

"It's so much easier to run than face all this pain here all alone."

Called Jude

Jude: entay mara thanya ya *****
Lolwa: jude help please ana ma3ende ghairech *Fake tears*
Jude: mu 3alay hal kalam *laughing*
Lolwa: My haters 9araw eb kel mukan bel school,bait ow bel shops:) *sad voice*
Jude: y3ne you need me?
Lolwa: eeh wayed wayed ogfay weyay jude*crying* *mu 9ij akeed* *kela tamtheel*
Jude: are you sure tabene ogaf weyach ba3ad kel ely saweta feech!!
Lolwa: eeh wallah I'm sure lana male ghairech eb hal denya,kelhum takhalaw!!
Jude: 7abeebte a7biiichhh *mwaah*
Lolwa: a7bech aktharrr!!! *7abetch elgarada,wai3*
Jude: shrayech n6l3?
Lolwa: ee sure,ta3alay baitna?
Jude: meta?
Lolwa: tomorrow if you can?
Jude: eeh okay!
Lolwa: okay bye 7abebte:*
Jude: bye love!


KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK,Jude 9arat khatam eb 9b3e ow enshouf el7een shnu by9eer!!!
Baje khaled ow saleh ow ra7 ajeeb ras'hum:*

No comments:

Post a Comment