Tuesday 1 January 2013

CHAPTER 12

woke up at 10:30
Skipped school..

Leena knocked the door. *my maid*

Lolwa: Mabe a7ad yele elrooom,get off!!
Leena: its your lunch,Ahmed told me to send it you up!
Lolwa: Leena go away and i don't want to eat *crying*
Leena: ok madam!

Now what should i do?
Keep it inside and have a fake smile on my face?


*knock knock knock*

ANA MU GELT MABE A7AD?SHTABOUUUUUNN!!!

Its me Ahmed..
Lolwa: shtabe,mu kafi ely saweta?
Ahmed: someone called ''Sarah wants to talk to you''
Lolwa: sarah?mnu sarah ma'a3ref wa7eda eb hal esm!!
Ahmed: shdarane ana,tabe etkalmech.. he entered and passed the phone with a furious look
Lolwa: enzain,yallah get out.
Ahmed: bes etkhal9een return your phone to me,I'm in my room.
Lolwa: UGHHHH,okay!

*he left*

Lolwa: alu?
Sarah: salam,I'm a friend that could help you in your tough days..I'm a friend that could help you go over these days..I'm a friend that understand your feelings,your honesty and your kindness!
Lolwa: I don't what to say *speechless*
Sarah: I would like to see you please,whatsApp me on my number ******** and I will answer your questions,bye.
Lolwa: U-mmm bye!


A friend that,that and that?
who is she?
is that a prank from any of my haters?
I don't think so because she seems very true with her words.

No comments:

Post a Comment