Saturday 12 January 2013

CHAPTER 21

يارب فرج على منتخبنا (الازرق) اليوم ولا تخيب امل و فرحة جماهير الكويت:*



Hello my lovely readers<3
I'm so sorry that I wasn't posting for 2days!!
So this is my last post for today,inshallah only in the weekends I'll posting for you guys:*
*Asfa 3al g9our*



9aida mu?I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED AND LAUGHED..
Mum wasn't calling,bes I needed a break from the act so that I can LAUGHH AT THOSE CREATURES!

I slept without overthinking...

woke up, told Ahmed everything..

Ahmed: 6ala3tay mu hayna *KAAAAK*
Lolwa: afa 3aleek a7mdoo *laughing*
Ahmed: what's the next step?
Lolwa: well Jude is the next step..
Ahmed: shbtsaween?
Lolwa: ana abe asawe feha nafes elshay ely sawetah fene *tears*
Ahmed: enzain ya shagol la tabchen *hugged me*
Lolwa: inshallah..
Ahmed: yallah bwdech pinkberry.
Lolwa: ya mdalelneeee*shy*
Ahmed: yallah go upstairs ow lbsay!
Lolwa: inshallah..

HE TOTALLY UNDERSTANDS MEEE,I LOVEE HIM!!

went upstairs, I wore my red dress with a black jacket..
He drove me to Pinkberry..

Ahmed: ana bg3ad ow entay 6lbele..
Lolwa: shnu tabe?
Ahmed: flavour: mango,toppings: pineapple,strawberry and berries.
Ahmed: okay!

Dashait the Line...

I was talking to fatima on bbm,then suddenly someone was knocking me from behind..

wai33 mnuuu elsakheef/sakheefa ely ynadene male khelg alef

so sawet nafse mu mentabha..

The Anonymous person kept knocking until..his/her knocks starting hurting me,,

I became angry:)
So I turned behind with a furious face ow agol: OUUF na3am!!

''La jet abtklm jdamek atblam''






No comments:

Post a Comment