Sunday 24 February 2013

CHAPTER 41

-This post is dedicated to MY GLAMOROUS READER AND SISTER @RawanAIL98 @LatifaIB <33

I was waiting a phone call from 3azouz:(
Bes he didn't call..
I was worried,akhaf fee shay!
Akeed ehwa manesa my graduation?


I decided not to call..
Lazem he call me,ITS REALLY A BIG DAY FOR ME!!

I took a pen and starting drawing my thoughts to a simple piece of paper..

My speech was:
'' Don't confuse the two,your life and your work..
Today is the day to START A NEW LIFE..
MEETING NEW TEACHERS,FRIENDS AND CHOICES..
we will never forget the name of our school,where we go.. we will always let it high..
SO people can know that our school had treated us for the best..''

I waved with happiness and tears covering my cheeks..
Hearing the sound of the cameras *chak chik*

Our principle spoke her speech and after this with a loud voice she said:

*YOUUU MAYY THROOWWW THE CAPS*

My life has started from now on..
A new beautiful start with wonderful family and friends..
I had learnt a lot from life, I might seem stupid for the last years but NOW I'M STRONGG, I CAN FACE ANYONE!!


Don't ever let people take benefit of you or stab you from the back and walk away!
Don't ruin your life by crying on bed at night,while the people you are crying for ARE HAVING FUN!!
Don't lose hope..look hard and you will always have a person that supports you whenever you are feeling down!!
Don't,don't and don't..


Abdulaziz finally dag 3alay..

Lolwa: 3azouz waink ana z3lt?
Abdulaziz: sorry lolwa,saygna sawa accident bel dwar mal madresatkum ow ana enksrt ryuole..
Lolwa: ohhh 7ayate,salamat matshouf shar..ay hosp?
Abdulaziz: ana 7ayatech?awal mara tgoleenha:( khalas kelyuom ensawe 7adeth 3ashan asm3ha wela shloun:( At ************ hospital..
Lolwa; ba3ad elshar 3aleek.. yallah akhale a7mdo ywa9lne!!
Abdulaziz: ow 3aleech..okay!
Lolwa: bye
Abdulaziz: bye:*

we9alna elhosp..

I went rushing to Abdulaziz..

Lolwa: 3azouz laykun hathe ryuolk nafs'ha ely jbsouha?
Abdulaziz: eeh ehya:(
Lolwa: weeh:(,kelaaaa meeneee*tears*
Abdulaziz: shakou entay:),la tabcheen la kaff
Lolwa: okay wain eldoc bklmah:(
Abdulaziz: khalna men eldoc now,elyuom bkhale ome etklm omech;$
Lolwa: lesh:o
Abdulaziz: 3ashan akh6bech::
Lolwa: HAA*opened my mouth like a lion*
Abdulaziz: at 7:30 pm,I'm will come with my parents..
Lolwa: okay*face turned into a tomato*

nzlt rase..
bykh6bne?9ij wallah?
Ana eb7lm wela b3lm?
LA LA ?
AAAAAA3!!!

I flew with happiness,directly to my house..

I dressed a glitter-ish sliver dress with my diamond necklace on.

Mama: sh7alat bente wallah,kbarat..
Lolwa: hehe mama,THANKYOUUU:*
Mama: yalla 7abebte meta tkhal9een,they're on their way:*
Lolwa: 5 minutes ow ana t7t..
Mama: okay *kissed me and hugged me so tight with a happy tear on her cheeks*
Lolwa: mama 7abebte a7bech ya aghla ma fel kouun:*
Mama: ba3ad 3umre ya a7la bent<33


Al*** has arrived.. which were Abdulaziz's family!

Ahmed: 7ai allah men yaya
Abdulaziz: Allah y7ayk 7abebe,khshmk khshmk:*
They did the nose thingy:p
Ahmed: tfthlaw..

They sat at the saloon..


yallah lolwa wainch? mama said
Lolwa: kane yaya.

Lolwa went directly to the kitchen to serve Abdulaziz's family some juice and sit beside his mother for sure..

Those kuwaiti traditional things,you know!!

She served them and welcomed Abdulaziz's mother..

Abdulaziz's mother: Ha shlounch shkhbarech?
Lolwa; tamam el7amedallah khalte*shy*
Abdulaziz's mother: 3ssa doum 7abebte,benty t3rfeen t6bkhen?
Lolwa: eeh khalte a3rf asawe anwa3 elsalads ow shway men elsoups ow aklat italian ow mchabees
Abdulaziz's mother: mashallah kel hatha,sh7alatech wallah
Lolwa: tslmeen khalte..
Abdulaziz's mother turned her face towards my mother..


<<<<
Mum: ya hala
Abdulaziz's mother: hala feech 7abebte,e7na yayeen elyuom nkh6b Abdulaziz waldna 7ag Lolwa bentch..
Mum: hathe elsa3a elmbareeka*haooy*
Abdulaziz's mother: 7abebte<33

Lolwa and Abdulaziz had been engagged..
And they decided to do their wedding after Lolwa graduates from university..

It was too long but they are love birds,they can for sure wait..


They made their choices and they also chose the names of their children for future..






























WELL THE STORY WILL STOP NOW 
ITS THE TIME YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION
TO IMAGINE THE LIFE OF LOLWA AND ABDULAZIZ
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?ARE THEY STILL IN LOVE?

I'm really sad to say that this is the last chapter in this story<3
Hope you enjoy the story..


OH YES..

So many readers wanted to know if the story is true or not true?











It is mixed with 90% true and 10% not true..
Hope you have learnt something from the story and not re-do those mistakes<33







IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY PLEASE CONTACT ME ON @feelingspeaks
OR ON MY ASK http://ask.fm/feelingspeaks


-Looking forward for your new ideas to create a new story with new stuff in it..
-THANKYOUUU ALLL FOR YOUR LOVELYYY COMMENTS AND SUPPORTIVE WORDS!!!

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER STORY! i kno im late but better late than ever x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3AAAAAAAAJEEEEBAHHHHH LESSON LEARNED!!!!!!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete