Friday 8 February 2013

CHAPTER 32

-this post is dedicated to my adorable reader @Saqassar and to my beautiful birthday girl @shougalhus <3333!!
I covered my face with the blanket and went back to sleep

FAJ2A...
Ahmed shal el blanket ow he drizzled a COLD ICED WATER ON MY FACE!!!

Lolwa: OMGGGG!!! ya 7marrrrr*I had a cold-ish shiver*
Ahmed: KAAAAK,3ad el7een gha9ban 3aleech etgomeen*laughing*

gemt with a furious expression..

Ahmed: yuma yuma tkhar3ennn::
Lolwa: ya 7marrrrrrrr!!!

He ran within a second to the living room!!

3ALA BALEEEKKKK MA'A3REF WAINKKK!!

I ran to the living room with my snoopy cartooned pijama..

I ENTERED the living room...The room was totally dark!!

3ala balek mara7 ashoufek,tara ashouf bdoun light!!

Ahmed whispered: BOUUUMA 7ASHA!!
Lolwa: I heard that!!!

shway wela...






















LIGHT TURNED ON,

Mama,Ahmed and leena my maid was standing beside the table..

THEY ALL SAID: SURPRISE!!!
Lolwa: OH NOO!!! *blushed*
Mama: ba3ad 3umre kbrtay<33,kel 3am ow entay 7abebat galbe ow 3umre!! *kissed me and hugged me so tight*
I stood and teared from happiness!!

THIS IS WHAT I CAN CALL A FAMILYYY!!

Ahmed: hala uboyyyy,eljaikara 9arat 17..
Lolwa: LOOOL yal sakheefff:( y79lek a sister methle;$
Ahmed: men gadech,ybtlech..
Lolwa: shnu shnuuuu!!?
Ahmed: yuma kalatne eb gshoure!! khalene akamel wait-,-
Lolwa: okay;$
Ahmed: ybtlech a bag men LV<33 *hugged me and handed me the gift*
Lolwa: AWHHHHHH I LOVE YOUUUU!!
Ahmed: hehehe:*

Leena: I brought for you a set of the Kardashians,hope you like it
Lolwa: AFCOURSE I WOULD LIKE ITTT,Thankyouuu leeena!!


After cutting the cake and blowing my seventh candles!!

I recieved a phone call from Nora...

Nora: غنّوا لحبيبي وقدّموا له التّهاني
في عيد ميلاده عساها مية عام
افرح حبيبي واطلب أغلى الأماني
الليلة يا عمري تناديك الأحلام
ودعت عام وقابلك عام ثاني
تعال نتقضي العمر في حب وهيام
انسى الهموم اليوم واضحك عشاني
والله ابتسامة منك تسعدني أعوام
أحاول أشرح لك بقلبي معاني
والله الفرح نساني هموم والآم
وأجمع أفكاري ويعجز لساني
من فرحتي معذور والله ما الآم
احترت وايش أهديك غير الأغاني
ويهديك قلبي اللّي معك في الهوي هام
واطلب من الله ياحبيبي عساني
ما أنحرم من شوفتك طول الأيام

Lolwa: NORAAA 7ABEBTEEE,THANKYOUU:')
Nora: mabina ya uboi:*
Lolwa: you made me speechless!!!
Nora: 7ayate,well yala lbsay 3ashan b6l3ch;$
Lolwa: 9ij wallah;$,wainnn?
Nora: bnmour Laila ow enrou7 nt3asha eb nino ow n7ale chocolate bar!
Lolwa: HALA UBOYY,okay!!
Nora: okay lolwa t7been ay colour? for a dress? wede elyuom albes 3ala thouqech!!
Lolwa: a7eb black *IT LOOKS HOT ON YOUU*
Nora: heheh;$*shy*
Lolwa: Ahmed ga3ed ynadene Nora!!
Nora: khalas okay bye:*

Hala Ahmed I said!!
Ahmed: ta3alay ana eb ghrfte!!
Lolwa: kane yaya;$
Ahmed: ta3alay g3de yame
Lolwa: inshallah
Ahmed: wain tabeen etrou7en elyuom?
Lolwa: nora bt6l3ne*happy*
Ahmed: deray balech 3ala nafsech ow dgay 3alay etha 6l3tay ra7 akoun bel dwaineya!
Lolwa: inshallah
Ahmed: wain bouste?
Lolwa: LOOL*kissed him on his cheeks and went outside*


Took a shower and went to change my cloth


I wore my black top with a glitter jacket and a tigger leggings..

Nora:PING!!!
         PING!!!
Lolwa: hala
Nora: ana bara,6l3ay my queen!!
Lolwa: inshallah love;$


I went out,drove to Laila's house..
Nora: n6ary bel car,bsr3a anade Laila ow aye!!
Lolwa: okay 7abebte:*

Nora went inside..

Laila: hala wallah
Nora: hala 7abebte,ha kel shay jahez?
Laila: eeh yallah,meta tnadenha?
Nora: Now!!

STAY TUNNED:*

-your comments make my day!!!
-Any suggestions dm me on twitter or ask me on ask.fm:*

7 comments:

  1. Please newxxt posst:'(!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I swear its amazin the best thing that she's done with that bitch jude uggh
    Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebteee<3333 thanks a lot for your support and your beautiful comment,YES SHE DID<333

      Delete
  3. My name is Jude :( that's sad..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La its not sad!!!
      Jude 3an Jude tafreg!!
      Everyone is different,ow btw entay akeed a7la ow a7san men jude ely bel story!!*SMILE*

      Delete
    2. LOOL thank yoou!:*

      Delete