Thursday 14 February 2013

CHAPTER 35

-This post is dedicated to the beautiful reader  @ DanahTA

HAPPYYYY VALENTINE'S DAY LOVERS<3

ga3dna eb choclate bar bes bara ow Faisal and his friends g3daw dakhel..

I could see him smiling from the transparent window..
All i do,smile back!!


We orded and kept eating..

UNTIL



















This guy,the one who I bought a shirt..
He came wela ygol: ashoufech 3ala khair*HE GAVE ME THE DEEP DIMPLED SMILE*
Lolwa: inshallah*smiled back*

6ala3 men chocolate bar,He waved with a joyful smile..
I Stupidly waved back


Ambe lolwa th7ktay ow you waved back? THGLAY WAI3

re7t sawet shopping ow radeet elbait..

I was absloutely exhausted so I jumped into the bed and slept..

Leena*maid* : Lolwa wake up,mama is calling..
Lolwa: leeena 6l3ay baraaa abe anam:(*yawn*
Ahmed: leena khalas go,I will wake her up!!
Leena: okay sir!
Lolwa: wai3 wai3 6l3aw,garga?
Ahmed: btgoumeen wala shloun?
Lolwa: SHLOUUNN*I covered my face with the blanket*
Ahmed: tara wallah asheelch ow ag6ech bel living room ow agfel elbab..
Lolwa: yuma khara3tne:)?
Ahmed: bnrou7 KHAIRAN*shouted*

I jumped men my bed ,chan agol: CHATHAAAAAB*Big smile on my face*
Ahmed: shda3wa?kel hatha 3ashan bnro7 Khairan?sh3dnech menak?
Lolwa: Shfeek shfeek?TAN YA 7ABEBE TAN:)
Ahmed: awele mac chicken,ya 7abebete 6eray mako tan *laughing*
Lolwa: a7mdou yallah 3ad abe akoun*BRONZEYA*
Ahmed: *BRONZEYA*? hahahay?agol baba yallah goumay lbsay!
Lolwa: Inshallah*gave him a death stare*


I packed in my stuff cause we're staying for the weekend..
I tweeted: Getting ready #khairan

Lebast short,white body and a black leather jacket..waved my hair,put some makeup on..

I'M READY*shouted*
Ahmed: heyw?shnu hal makeup?ray7a 3ers?
Lolwa: ttma9khar?3ashan enta matgdar et7e6 makeup*turned my face*
Ahmed: yal habla I was joking,kaletene:)*ga3ed yl3ab eb sha3re*
Lolwa: La don't joke-.-*a7mdou wakher kharabt sha3re:(*
Ahmed: okay okay*huh*


we9alna khairan..


Lolwa:Mama shrayech en2ajer jet?
Mama: Eeh okay bes trkbeen weya a7mdou
Lolwa: mama please abe brou7e
Mama: la makou!
Lolwa: inshallah:(


Re7t to the room, lebast my pink-esh bikini top with a white top and a black short..

A7mdouu*I shouted*
Ahmed: ha? *he gazed on me*
Lolwa: LOOOL shfeek et6al3ne chethe*confused*
Ahmed: khal9ene shatben?
Lolwa: mama etgoul en2ajer jet ow arkab warak*BIG SMILE*
Ahmed: la makou!
Lolwa: la akou,please!
Ahmed: enzain el7een adeg 3ala 3azouz 3ashan y2ajerlna!!
Lolwa: 3azouz?mnu?
Ahmed: Abdulaziz weld 3amtech Ghadeer ya habla?
Lolwa: Abdulaziz HNE!!!?*Smiled*


No comments:

Post a Comment