Friday 8 February 2013

CHAPTER 31

-This post is dedicated to the beautiful birthday girl @gayounx
na3am?lesh you slap me..shsawet ana!!

My face became reddish in colour..
Jude: enough Saleh!!
Saleh: la makou shay esma enough abe a7e6 7arte eb wayha*smiling*


SUDDENLYYY!!!

I heard a hard knock!!











IT WAS MY BROTHERRRR with two policeman guys!
I freezed my self and wiped my tears..
my brother directly came and hugged me..

Ahmed: lesh tabcheen,I'm next to you latkhafeen 7abebte!!
Lolwa: u-uhh thankyou ahmed*crying and shivering*
Ahmed: lesh wayhech a7mar*angry*,shnu sawoulchh!!!
Lolwa: Sale--h 6agne!!

Ahmed gam,while the police was investigating..
Ahmed: Salehhhh!! *shouted*
Saleh turned his face towards Ahmed wela without subliminalion Ahmed slapped Saleh hardly..

Jude was totally coldhearted person,She sat in the couch with her Blackberry in her hand without any expression!!

Ahmed: lolwa yallah nrou7?
Lolwa: eeh please!
Ahmed: hathe jude?*pointed*
Lolwa: eeh
Ahmed: hey entay!!! rasech ow ybtah..ashoufech bes et7acheen ekhte aw eljarabee3 hathoule yhdedounha ow qasamen belah asjenkum,TFHMEEN!!
men elkhar3a she couldn't reply!

AHMEDDD?is my hero I swear!!

I smiled..It was a bad dream and I'm getting throught it by awaking up from it!!

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

BEING STRONG!!
BEING ENCOURAGED!!!
BEING YOUUUU!!

We arrived home...

I took a shower and slept like a dead cat!!!

I decided to change my school,To start a new start..

I meet new friends,new teachers,new curriculum and new system!!

I learnt from life a lot and this is a lesson that I will never forget!!


IT WAS FINALLY MY BIRTHDAYYY!!!

I'm seventeen-years-old!!

My friend Nora decided to prepare a surprise party for me..

Nora: she's 17 going 18,Tall,medium size,tanned skin,wavy hair and she's really one of a kind!!!
She's a kind,sweet,lovely and adorable person to have!!

enough about her..
Ahmed dash 3alay..
Switched the lights on and said: HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY MYYYYY CUPCAKEEEEE!!!
Lolwa: Ahmed e6l3 bara abe anam-,- *threw on him the pillow*
Ahmed: y79elch your brother yghaneelch mu kafouu!!
Lolwa: LOOOOL bara bara!!
Ahmed: btgouuumen wela shlouun?
Lolwa: shlouun?*laughing*
Ahmed went outside the room and closed the lights..

I covered my face with the blanket and went back to sleep

FAJ2A...

2 comments:

  1. Best blog <3<3 .. Goodluck with the other chap's <3 .. Loveyouu and your blog too

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are dear<333,thanks a lot,,,ILOVEYOUU MORE AND IT LOVES YOU WAY MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete