Saturday 9 February 2013

CHAPTER 34

R7na elavenues,g3dna nakel eb nino...

Gemt wela bdoun ma'ashouf 6ag shatfe eb shft a guy!!!

OMGGGG,OUSHH THAT HURTS!!

I turned my face towards him to Apologize..

So-rry *sr7t*

His beauty can't be described as words!!!

Jameeel bm3na elkelma!!!!

Lolwa: sorry wallah makan qa9de!!
The guy: La 3ade ekhte bes 6ay7tay 3alay elpepsi:(
Lolwa: wallah asfa el7een ashtrelk shirt,wait!!
The guy: la mala da3e!!
Lolwa: la shloun bttmsha bel mujama3 ow enta maktout 3aleek pepsi:(
The guy: shsawe ba3ad..
Lolwa: 3ashane wait here until I buy you a new shirt,it will not take time!!

Lolwa rkthat 3ala american eagle bdoun matsm3 rad el9bay!!

I bought him a blue shirt from american eagle..
she handed him the plastic bag with the shirt inside and took the bill..

He refused bes b3dain ana 7aneet foug rasa leman khathaha!!

The guy: mashkoura,Ana faisal Al*****
Lolwa: el3afouu,Ana Lolwa Al*****
Faisal: tsharafna:*
Lolwa: elsharaf lee *blushed*

Nora: Lolwa yallah,7jzt a table eb chocolate bar..
Lolwa: yallah kane yaya
Faisal: 7atan ana raye7 chocolate bar
Lolwa: Lool shal 9dfa*smiled*
Faisal: yallah akhaleech weya your friends..

LAAA LAATROUUU777,KHAYWALOUUN MY FRIENDSSS:'(
YOUUUUR SMELLLLL<333,I ADOREEE!!!

Ambe shfech Lolwa?habla?3glay!!

ga3dna eb choclate bar bes bara ow Faisal and his friends g3daw dakhel..

I could see him smiling from the transparent window..
All i do,smile back!!

2 comments:

  1. hey I have a simple P.S
    I hope you write the next posts in english not in arabic I will be happy
    and thankkkkk youuuu sooo much 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dear my blog is mixed in both english and arabic because you know some expressions are well expressed in arabic<33 Thanks for your P.S:* no need love

    ReplyDelete