Saturday 16 February 2013

CHAPTER 36

1-This post is dedicated to THE AMAZING BLOGGER @YousefWrites


Re7t to the room, lebast my pink-esh bikini top with a white top and a black short..

A7mdouu*I shouted*
Ahmed: ha? *he gazed on me*
Lolwa: LOOOL shfeek et6al3ne chethe*confused*
Ahmed: khal9ene shatben?
Lolwa: mama etgoul en2ajer jet ow arkab warak*BIG SMILE*
Ahmed: la makou!
Lolwa: la akou,please!
Ahmed: enzain el7een adeg 3ala 3azouz 3ashan y2ajerlna!!
Lolwa: 3azouz?mnu?
Ahmed: Abdulaziz weld 3amtech Ghadeer ya habla?
Lolwa: Abdulaziz HNE!!!?*Smiled*
Ahmed: Eeeh mawjoud..
Lolwa: okay!

6ab3an kent 7ailll 7ailll mestansa bes lama sheft...

















ABDULAZIZ WEYA A GIRL?MASKEEN EED BA3ATH OW SHAGEEN ELBTSAMA?

mnu hathe wai3?
ow lesh maskeen eeed ba3athh..Arou7 at'hawash?:)?
Entayy shakouuu lolwa?shakou fehum?sh7arech?
WAI33333?shfene chethe..mn9adma!!


Abdulaziz came with that girl towards me:(

Saweet nafse mu shayfeta ow 3a6eeta thahre!

Abdulaziz: LOLWAAA,SHLOUNCHHH?
I ignored;p!
Abdulaziz: Lolwa shfech?
Still ignoring!
He knocked me hardly on my back..
I turned,removed my headphones and said: Wai333 na3am na3am?
Abdulaziz: shfech yal habla?
Lolwa: na3am shatbe?ow excuse me ana mu habla *gave him a dirty stare and returned on my headphones!!

Abdulaziz,was totally in a sudden shock...so that he couldn't say anything,HE JUST WALKED AWAY!!

-wai3 jad el9bayan nafes elshay makou farg!!
ykhalounch tt3algen fehoum ow b3dain they walk away!!
STAB YOU ON THE BACK?OH YEAH ITS OKAY..CAUSE HE MET A NEW GIRL!!!

kalamhum chethb eb chethb..yl3bouun 3ala 100000000000000000000000 wa7da bel dgeega:*

In this situation,I was totally cold-hearted person..

I Spread the tan on my body,wore my sun-glasses,set my phone on a alarm for half an hour and had my nap!!!

Ahmed: Lolwa,goumayyyyy!! *SHOUTED*
Lolwa: a7mdouu shtabee*sleepy voice*
Ahmed: ya shagoul goumay,you burned yourself!!
Lolwa: na3ammmmm:)? *jumped from the chair*

I went running towards our chalet..

*dashait el7amam*

Couldn't look to the mirror..No way I got burned?

sheft myself wela keljsme,Kan REDDDDD ow ytgashar!!

LAAAAAAA!!!! WHAT DID I DO TO MY SELFFFF!!

I cried and felt dizzy!!

I fainted in the bathroom..

KNOCKING SO HARD *my mum*

Mama: Lolwa 7abebte,entay dakhel?answer me 7abebte!!!*screaming*
NADAWWW AHMED BSR3A!!
Deena*maid*: Ahmed is not here madam!!
Mama: naday abdulaziz now!!!
Deena:okay madam..



Deena went running to Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz: shfeech deena?
Deena: Abdulaziz come fast!!
Abdulaziz: Why,what happen!!
Deena: I don't know madam is shouting!!
Abdulaziz: okay okay!!

we9al Abdulaziz chalet Lolwa..

No comments:

Post a Comment