Saturday 2 February 2013

CHAPTER 30

-This post is dedicated to my everything in the WHOLE WORLD and it is also dedicated to my beautiful @FayAlMulla_




Jude: Sander take us to Fanar
Sander: yes madam..

I just remembered that Ahmed was following us,so that I waited till we arrived AlFanar mall and then...

Nzlna men elcar ow jude kanat masktne 7ail men my hands..
I took a galance on Ahmed's car and I winked..

Inshallah a7mdou yfhm ena this wink is meant that there is something going on!!

We entered the mall..
Jude called Khalid and Saleh and they said they were waiting in starbucks.

While I was walking I shivered a lot,A LOTT MEANS A LOTT!!
7asset ena ryuole khalas matgdar etsheelne so that I fell..

Jude whispered: goumayy shfeech,elnas gam etshoufna!!?*SCARED*
Lolwa: mu gadra agom wallah*tears*
Jude: 7awlayy!!*horrified*
Lolwa: ma'agdar fhmayy!!*screamed*
Jude: okay okay!!

She called those stupid creatures *Khalid and Saleh* for a help..
They hold me ow ga3doune eb starbucks..

They had a threaten chat with me..

Khalid: emsh Saleh sa3dne khal enwadeena sayarat Jude ow ba3deen ensawe ely gtlk 3anh..
Saleh: yallah*laughing*
Jude: dashshouha my car bsr3a gabel la a7ad yshoufkum ow rkbaw!!
Khalid and Saleh: okk!

We arrived to Saleh's house..

ga3doune bel couch wela Saleh..








SLAPPED ME!!!!



na3am?lesh you slap me..shsawet ana!!

My face became reddish in colour..
Jude: enough Saleh!!
Saleh: la makou shay esma enough abe a7e6 7arte eb wayha*smiling*


SUDDENLYYY!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG thank you for posting 2 posts todaaay :D !! Love ya <3 Best blogger ever ;* !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome 7abebte,you aree<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next chapter<3!!!!

    ReplyDelete