Sunday 24 February 2013

CHAPTER 40

I was strong..
until I entered the doctor's room and I quickly sat on the seat..

I felt a shiver-ish feeling on my hands and legs..

Lolwa: doctor,I have skin cancer 9a7?
Doctor: Umm..No el7amedallah elashee3a malat elshames...

HE SAID? NOOOO?
AM I DREAMING?
I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING EXPECT THE NO WORD!!!

I wanted to act on Abdulaziz..

So I went out from the room to the reception with my fake tears..

Abdulaziz came and hugged me so tight and said: PLEASE LOLWA DON'T LOSE HOPE AND I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU! *smiled*

I laughed,I couldn't act..kesar kha6re wallah:(
Abdulaziz: shytha7ek*shocked*
Lolwa: I don't have..
He interrupted me and said: LA TGOLLLLEEENNN,HEYAAAA!!
Lolwa: EEEH WALLAHHHH!!! *happy tears are falling like a waterfall*

Abdulaziz had planned with my friends ow my family for a dinner at BURJ EL7AMAM.

I came in, with my Black dress on and my curly hair going here and there..

Abdulaziz,stood up couldn't remove his eyes on me..

He told me to sit on his place so that he can push the chair near the table.. JUST LIKE MOVIE STARS DO

I felt embarrsed cause everyone was looking at us..

Before he sat,he whispered: ZAWAAAAAAJJ!!

I laughed..

We had a great dinner,I was randomly laughing every time I see 3azouz..

I went home..

nemt...


3 months has gone and Today was the day I graduate..

MY GIRLS WERE WAY HAPPY!!

Senior'2010

I went shopping to find the prefect dress for my graduation..
and el7amedallah I have found one!

The principle of the school called my mother because they wanted me to say a speech for our graduation..

I was totally nervous,what should I say!!
So that I decided to write my speech while the hairdresser do my hair and other girls stuff..

The hairdresser will come at 6:30 pm

I took a shower and sang my favourite song while washing my hair..

Leena*maid*: Lolwa,the dress had arrived..
Lolwa: okay leena,leave it on my bed please..
Leena: okay madam.

I was waiting a phone call from 3azouz:(
Bes he didn't call..
I was worried,akhaf fee shay!
Akeed ehwa manesa my graduation?

2 comments: