Saturday 9 February 2013

CHAPTER 33

-this post is dedicated TO:
* MYYYYY LOVELYY SISTER @advisoralflani <33
* My beautiful reader @Missbabooni





* My lovely reader @Lujaiinn

* THE MOST LOVELY AND KIND GIRL @LAIRoomi ow happy late birthday wish dear, probably this dedication from your sweet friend @Meriam Arifa











* My gorgeous @LoveStoryBlog37
*My GLAMOROUS READER @ShahadAlRefaei



Nora went inside..

Laila: hala wallah
Nora: hala 7abebte,ha kel shay jahez?
Laila: eeh yallah,meta tnadenha?
Nora: Now!!

Nora went outside to call Lolwa..
Nora opened the door of the car with a BIG SMILE on her face and said: bsr3a lolwa ta3alay laila's mum wanna say hi..
Lolwa: la fashlaa!!
Nora: makouu lazem!!
Lolwa: waleeh okay..

Nora entered first ow b3dain Lolwa











Laila and Nora: SURPRISEEEEEEEE!!!
Lolwa: YA SHAGOUUUUUL *blushed and teared*
Laila came and hugged Lolwa so tight and said: Kel 3am ow entay bkhair yal ghalya!!
Nora: wakhray my turnnnnn!!
Lolwa: 7abebte thankyou laila..
Laila: wait ya sakheefa,kahlene a36eha her gift..
Nora: okay:(
Laila: ft7eeha ow golele shrayech!!
Lolwa: mashkouurrrra 7abebte

She brought me a Training suit from Juicy..

Nora jumped on me like a freak

Lolwa: Oushhhh Noraaa!!! *thahreee*
Nora: a7bech a7bech a7bech*she kept kissing me till Laila pushed her down*
Laila: nzlayyy ta7at,MONKEYY?
Nora: mat'th7keeen,yalla Lolwa go to this room and read the note!!
Lolwa: inshallah!!

I went to Laila's living room and I saw a dress wrapped in plastic and a small note sticken on it!!

Note:
Lolwa SHLOUNCHH?Its your birthday I know!!
You are know inside the living room and infront of  a dress..
Shgay elplastic ow shoufay eldress!!
HOPE YOUUU LIKE IT!!
A7BECH A7BECH MEN NORA OW A7MDOUU:*


I couldn't explain how happy I'm right now!!
I'm totally speechless!!

I wore the dress,and directly opened the door to hug NORA!!!


Lolwa: THANKS NORA!!!
Nora: mabinah 7abebe,yallah lets go now!!
Lolwa: wain?
Nora: methel magtlech enrou7 nino b3dain chocolate bar..
Lolwa: okay bes dgega khalene aklem ahmed 3ashan agola thankyouu*teared*
Nora: okay!!


I called Ahmed..

Ahmed: Alouu!!
Lolwa: a7mdouuuuuuu*shouting*
Ahmed: dgega lolwa, shabab ast2thn dgega..
Lolwa: a7mdouuu THANKYOUU MATKFEE WALLLAHHH!!
Ahmed: 7abebte wallah tstahlain kel khair!!
Lolwa: 7abebe a7mdouuu!!
Ahmed: yallah go have fun ow take care*mwah*
Lolwa: inshallah,you too<33
Ahmed: bye
Lolwa: byee:*


R7na elavenues,g3dna nakel eb nino...

Gemt wela bdoun ma'ashouf 6ag shatfe eb shft a guy!!!

OMGGGG,OUSHH THAT HURTS!!

I turned my face towards him to Apologize..

So-rry *sr7t*

His beauty can't be described as words!!!






7 comments:

  1. Next chapter:(?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post but the cliffhanger aaah. Amazing blog when's the next post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it loves you moreee<333
      LOOOL;pp
      You are:*
      typing<3

      Delete
  3. She don't have a meet the guy before ! How she kan say: ''3shane'' mu chena khafefa =))? Anyway keep up babe I like you blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, she's kinda too kind ow habla,7abebte<333 suree!!

    ReplyDelete