Saturday 23 February 2013

CHAPTER 38

Abdulaziz: Lolwa,ana wede a9ar7ech eb shay..shsawe adre ena its a place for you to rest and not think a lot bes ana mabe a'ajel hal shay 3ashan I don't regret,Lana some people hide their feelings for such a long time and one day they brust all their feelings but SUDDENLYY..









You find the girl you would share your feelings with, IS IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!

Lolwa: mafhmt shnu qa9dek 3azouz?
Abdulaziz: ana abeech ow kele yabeech..I swear ene ba76ech eb 3aine ow ra7 a9ounech ow b2thn allah ra7 akh6bech men ahalech..bes entay wafqay*smiling*

Nzlt rase ow gelt: Abdulaziz,madre shagoulek..
Abdulaziz: la tgoolen shay now,abeech etfakreen 3adel ow tgoulen ely bgalbech!!
Lolwa: inshallah
Abdulaziz: yallah ana bg3ad bara..etha tabeen shay call me..
Lolwa: inshallah


I COULDN'T SLEEP...

3ad t3rfouun, we think a lot while laying on the bed and curly our hair with our fingers..

These stuff girls do..

They stay at night and over think a lot..

Lolwa magdarat tnam..

after 2 hours of thinking, I slept

The nurse came and woke me up at 10:30 am for the blood test..

Kent a bit nervous so I called Abdulaziz..

Abdulaziz: Lolwa feech shay?
Lolwa: GOOD MORNING..,la mafene
Abdulaziz: 9aba7 elnouuuuuur!!!
Lolwa: 3azouz wainek?
Abdulaziz: ana bel cafeteria
Lolwa: ta3al weyay bysawounle blood test now..
Abdulaziz: one second,ajeelch 6ayara!!
Lolwa: take care
Abdulaziz: inshallah,bye
Lolwa: bye


I felt happy,The person I love is sharing me my anxious,happiness and sadness times..

After the blood test,Abdulaziz took me out of the hospital so I can breathe in some fresh air..

Lolwa: 3azouz..
Abdulaziz: ya3yuon 3azouz?amray?samay?
Lolwa: hehehe shd3wa*shy*, baghait agoulek enta lesh 7abeetne?
Abdulaziz: lanech someone different wallah..
Lolwa: bes enta tdre ena what I went throw..
Abdulaziz: oushhh wela kelma..don't complete I know everything and I totally insist on what I said yesterday..
Lolwa: I wanna tell you something..
Abdulaziz: tfthlay
Lolwa: y3ne 3azouz etha 6ala3 el blood test ow galaw ena I have skin cancer? would you still want to be with me?




STAY TUNED!!!




2 comments: