Friday 29 June 2012

CHAPTER 2

She replied to Saleh.

Hey,Emmm I'm not sure I know you and I'm sorry I don't add boys on bbm.
*She felt confused*

Saleh replied after 5minutes.

I'm sorry I asked you,but I have liked your tweets a lot and I would like to know you better..Anyways here is my pin***********.

Lolwa read the message,kept thinking and fell asleep.

Lolwa woke up checked her direct messages again.
There was no message!

She went to school.

Jude: Lwailo shlounch?
Lolwa:zeina ow esra7at.
Fatima: ow ana mafe salam.
Lolwa: Smiled,Hala wallah eb Fatima.
Fatima: Halla fech 7abibty.
Jude: LWAILOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lolwa kanat sar7anah ow mardat.
Jude: Lwailo shfech elyuom?
Lolwa Entbhat.
Lolwa: mafene shay?
Jude: Emballah fech?9ayer shay?
Lolwa: kinda of?
Jude and Fatima: Goulay,shfech?
Lolwa: shway shway 3alay!
Jude: yallah goulay?
Lolwa: fee wa7ed kalamne direct message eb twitter ow kan 3ajbah my tweets ow esloube bel kalam ow yabe y3rfne akthar fa yabene atheefah bbm.
Jude: chthaba.
Fatima: OH MY GOD.
Lolwa: Eeh, I rejected him at the first time bes gale he will just talk...nothing else.
Jude: Lesh ma glteelnah eb waqt'ha?
Fatima: n6ray jude,khal tkamel..
Lolwa: Fa bes I didn't reply him.
Jude: eeeem, ow ra7 etwafqeen?
Lolwa: ya zag,3ayal lesh ga3dah agoulkum..aked I need to know your answer first.
Fatima: madre shagoulch Lulu,bes etha taben go for it.
Jude: you have to take decision from now 3ashan b3den mu tg3den tfkren ow hatha ykhalech sar7ana ow el kel ra7 yla7th.
Lolwa: madre wallah,men kalamkum y3ni ajreb?
Jude: ana ma gelt jarbay bes madre kefech.
Fatima: etha taben.go for it.
Lolwa: khalas bes ow9al el bait I'll call you both ow goulole shagoulah.
Jude and Fatima: Ok!

She went home.
Salmat 3ala her mom and dad.She joined them and ate Lunch.

Mom: Shloun el madresah elyuom,Lulu?
Lolwa: zeina,bes wayed homeworks.
Mom: Sheday 7elch.
Lolwa: inchallah.

*Ahmed came in*

Ahmed: Salam 3alekum
All replied: ow 3alekum elsalam

He went upstaires.
Lolwa called Jude and Jude invited Fatima to the call.

Lolwa: Halla eb Jude ow Fatima
Jude and Fatima: Halla fech 7ayate
Lolwa: ha shgltaw?agoul eeh?
Jude: Madre kefech?
Fatima: wallah its your decision not ours.
Lolwa: khaleetoune confuse akthar.

WAIT!WAIT!..Lolwa replied
Jude: Shfech?
Fatima: Shfeeha hathe?
Lolwa he replied me again.
Jude: yallah read
Lolwa: ok

salehAl-****** message:
Lolwa,please just try we will be just friends not more...wallah 3jabne esloubech ow wede at3araf 3aleech akthar..please give me a chance.

Lolwa read the message to Jude and Fatima
Jude and Fatima: AWHHH! So cute.
Lolwa: yeah!
Jude: give him a chance,7aram?
Fatima: eeeh wallah,ksar kha6re!
Lolwa: khalas ok
Jude and Fatima : mu tnseen etgolen lenah el updates awal bawal we are waiting.
Lolwa: inchallah *laughed*

She replied:
Saleh,I'm sorry for rejecting you for the first time and its my pleasure to have you on my bbm list.

After 3minutes..
Saleh Al-****** replied:
La 3ade eshda3wah,mashkourah hatha my pin:***********

She received a message,read it,added him and slept

Monday
She checked bbm.

Saleh: tawa ma nawar elbbm.
Saleh:PING!!!
Saleh:shaklech nmtay,Goodnight.
Saleh: bes tgomen goulele!
Lolwa: Eb wjoudek,sorry I slept.
Lolwa:Good morning!
Saleh typing..
Saleh: Good morning..9a7 el noum!
Lolwa:9a7 bdnek!
Saleh:kaleetay breakfast?
Lolwa:la tawne agoum,yallah ana brou7 akel ow arou7 el school ttyl*Talk to you later*
Saleh: Bel3afya,bye.
Lolwa: y3afek,bye.

She went to school.

Jude:Hala eb lwailo,mu gelnah nabe akhbar awal eb awal?
Lolwa: weeh sorry,wallah nsait.
Fatima: la 3ade,yallah bel break goulelnah shnu 9ar bel tfa9eel!
Lolwa: LOOOOL,inchallah!

It was english lesson.
Mr:Lolwa come here.
Lolwa: why mister?
Mr: Its your oral.
Lolwa whispering: Ambaiiihh nsait! wai3 el7een hatha yg3ad yt7acha lama a9de3.
Mr: Lolwa?
Lolwa: oh yeah mister!,I'm sorry I forgot to do it.
Mr.WHAT! how many times I told you not to forget your oral.
Lolwa: I'm sorry,I'll do it tomorrow.
Mr.ok,you will have a break detension with me.
Lolwa: uufff,ok mister.

Jude and Fatima: waiiihh,y3ne mafe sowalf?
Lolwa: eeeh.

In break

Jude and Fatima: ouff meta tkhale9 hathe!
Lolwa: Mister,I'm done?
Mr:Yes,go!

Jude: Ha,sh9ar ames?
Fatima: eeeh Sh9ar?
Lolwa: N6raw 3alay shway khal atnafas!
jude: hahahaha,ha tnfstay?
Lolwa: eeh shoufaw,I Added him b3den nmt b3den lama gmt I checked my bbm and he pinged me serval times and told me when i wake up i have to talk to him.And I did...bes!
Jude:EMMMMMM!
Fatima:Shaklah yabe yklmech eb ay 6areeqah
Lolwa:shdarach entay*smiling*
Fatima: Embayen men kalamah!
Lolwa: Lool,Dr.Fouzeeyah dere3!?
Fatima and Jude: KAAAAAK
Lolwa: bes oush fth7tounah!
Jude and Fatima: LOL,enzen!

she went home.checked her bbm.
Saleh: ha still mardeetay!?
Lolwa:la kah tawne ared.
Saleh: ha shlounch?shkhbarech?
Lolwa:tamam,el7amedallah.
Saleh:Doum:*.
Lolwa:Thanks.
Saleh:wlc.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment